[Morriscounty-pm] Morris County Perl Mongers Meeting Next Week

John Cappiello john at apt202.net
Fri Aug 13 13:11:46 CDT 2004

On Aug 10, 2004, at 1:00 AM, swalker at walkertek.com wrote:
> The next Morris County Perl Mongers Meeting is Next Week at 7:30 pm.
> It will be held at The Dublin Pub in Morristown.
>
> Please email the list and let us know if you can make it.
>
> Andy & Steve

Andy & Steve,
   Great.  I just signed up on the mailing list recently and I've been
looking forward to getting involved with a local PM group.

   It's Tuesday at 7:30pm ?

   Are there any particular perl topics being discussed?

   Can anyone provide directions from Verona or surrounding area? I can
get to 23, 287, 40, 80 etc... so from any of those roads would be
helpful.

Thanks,
John

--