MCPM: Twentieth Annual "Weekend Wetdown" party on Saturday, July 6, 2002 at the Maus Family Lake House

Richard L. Maus, Jr. rmaus at monmouth.com
Sun Jun 9 19:18:08 CDT 2002

Hi folks,

   Its that time of the year again ... time for the Twentieth Annual "Weekend Wetdown" party on Saturday, July 6, 2002 at the Maus Family Lake House in Bloomingdale, NJ (exit 53 on Route 287 -- near Wayne and Butler, NJ).  Rumor has it some clown will be in the middle of the lake at 9 PM (yet again) with enough fireworks to blow himself sky high and I'm sure you want to be there for that.

  You can reach the Web page at http://www.monmouth.com/~rmaus/lake/party/2002 which contains the flyer and directions.  (Note:  the maps need a few minor updates.  Stop back in few days to get the updated versions.)  If the Web page does not meet your discerning standards, I'll be more than happy to snail mail you a flyer provided that you either send me E-mail at rmaus at monmouth.com or call me at 732-863-7367.  Don't forget to tell me your address.

  Please let me know (for a change) that you are attending (and how many you be) so that I can have enough munchies and soda on hand.  Again, bring whatever you want to cook for yourself on the grill.  And, if so inclined, bring your own favorite adult beverage.

  Several people always ask what time the party starts, so here is my stock standard answer -- "It starts for you whenever you get there."

    Rick

P.S.:  If you notice that I have forgotten anyone or goofed an e-mail address, please pass on this mail and my apology.

--
Richard L. Maus, Jr. (Rick)
Home: 732-863-7367
rmaus at monmouth.com