MCPM: Dublin Pub

Andy Murren andy at murren.org
Wed Jun 5 15:32:37 CDT 2002

All,

I spoke to the day manager at the Dublin Pub about getting space.  She
told me that we can make reservations for as many as we want, and if
there will be more than 10 we can ask for their meeting room.  The
meeting room can hold 25.  If we want to use it for a presentation we
will have to bring out own gear though (screen, projector, etc.).

If we get a count early enough we can call for reservations and have a
section to ourselves.

Here is the contact info she gave me:

Drew Isaacson
973.538.1999 (phone at the Pub)
973.538.0990 (fax at the Pub)

Our next meeting is the 17th.  So let me know by midday so I can call
in a reservation.

Andy

--
Andy Murren