MCPM: Status Board project started

Andy Murren andy at murren.org
Mon Aug 26 11:03:26 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I have started a project and registered it at SourceForge.  It is
called Status Board.  At a high level it is a web based app
(apache/mod_perl/HTML::Mason/MySQL/GNU Mailman) that tracks progress
on a project.

I started it to support a project my wife is working on for the NJ
National Guard getting ready for an inspection in Feb 2003.

The project is at http://statusboard.sourceforge.net/

Any help get MasonHQ running would be deeply appreciated.  I have
downloaded the stock site and it failed to run.  The answer about that
on the user mailing list was basically 'yeah we know'.

I will be posting the DB layout, some pages and code, and some sample
data over the next couple of days.  Documentation to follow ;-)

Andy

--
Andy Murren
andy at murren.org