[Montreal-pm] Talks and demos

Christian Lavoie christian.lavoie at gmail.com
Mer 18 Sep 18:29:56 PDT 2013

Ok, nobody opposed. Next meetup is thus Tuesday, October 1st, at
SparkUp's office, at 18:30.

The offices are at 1595 Avenue du Docteur-Penfield, Montréal, QC --
take the green line to Guy-Concordia, then either walk up the hill
until docteur-penfield, or take the 166 bus -- during the day there's
one every 6 minutes.

Presentations will be Nicolas Perl/DBus and my own's Mojolicious introduction.

Alcohol is BYOB during the technical presentations, and we'll walk to
some bar for the after party. So to speak.

--
Have fun, Christian
http://linkedin.christianlavoie.net

"I won't let you fall apart."