[Montreal-pm] Dernier mardi du mois: c'est demain!

Olivier Bilodeau olivier at bottomlesspit.org
Mar 23 Oct 20:25:35 PDT 2012

Start your recurring event in a 5 Tuesday month (like october).

If I try to do a recurring event with the 23 I get:

Résumé :Tous les mois le quatrième mardi

If I do it with the last one, I get:

Résumé :Tous les mois les derniers mardi

Anyway, it's probably too late but I just thought some could find it
interesting.

Cheers!

Olivier Bilodeau <olivier at bottomlesspit.org>