[Montreal-pm] Un étranger arrive ... / A stranger arrives in town ...

Olivier Bilodeau obilodeau at inverse.ca
Mer 7 Sep 12:19:08 PDT 2011

>> If there's a chance to meet up with some local Perl folk early on
>> Thursday evening or Friday evening (6:00? 6:30? 7:00?), that would be
>> great.  I'll be staying in the Ville-Marie neighborhood and am familiar
>> with the Montréal metro, so I shouldn't have difficulty finding any
>> location you might choose.
>>
>> A good selection of draft beers would be appreciated!
>>

> I will let you know if I can shortly.

It's confirmed for me. So I'm calling it:<<EOF

Tomorrow, Thursday Sept 8th, at 6:30pm
Benelux on 245 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Metro Place-des-Arts (green line)
Metro Sherbrooke (orange line)
http://g.co/maps/vg37n
EOF

I'll post what I'll be wearing tomorrow for easier identification.

See you there!
--
Olivier Bilodeau
obilodeau at inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 *115  ::  www.inverse.ca