[Minsk-pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] The YAPC Europe Organizers Mailing List

Andrei andrei.protasovitski на gmail.com
Вт Окт 30 22:46:46 PDT 2012

Если вдруг кто что будет организовывать.
---------- Переадресованное сообщение ----------
От: "Richard Foley" <richard.foley на rfi.net>
Дата: 30.10.2012 18:01
Тема: [pm_groups] The YAPC Europe Organizers Mailing List
Кому: "Perl Monger Groups" <pm_groups на pm.org>

The YAPC Europe Organizers Mailing List

The YAPC Europe Foundation (YEF) has created a dedicated Organizers Mailing
List. The purpose is to share relevant information between organizers of
Perl
workshops, conferences and hackathons, in Europe, such that we can all
benefit
from each others rapidly accumulating knowledge. Here's the link:

By letting everyone else know where, what and when, an event is going to
take
place, and sharing our intentions, this might help to avoid the unfortunate
case where two events happen at the same time, as well as helping to spread
Perl events sensibly over the year. The list is intended as a one-stop shop
for
anyone interested to participate in helping to propose, ask for help, and to
organize, all Perl-related events in the European sphere. Discussions have
already started. Please join and help us to promote local, as well as
nation-wide, events for the benefit of the larger Perl community in Europe.

--
Ciao

Richard Foley

http://www.rfi.net/books.html
--
Request pm.org Technical Support via support на pm.org