[Minsk-pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] yapc::na arrival dinner

Andrei andrei.protasovitski на gmail.com
Пн Май 28 02:14:41 PDT 2012

Если вдруг кто-то едет на YAPC::NA. :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Uri Guttman <uri на stemsystems.com>
Date: 2012/5/28
Subject: [pm_groups] yapc::na arrival dinner
To: pm_groups на pm.org

hi pm leaders,

please forward this to your local pm if you know of any of your members who
are going to yapc::na in madison WI. it is sold out but we need to get some
information to many of the attendees.

thanx,

uri

hi to all yapc::na attendees,

if you haven't signed up to the yapc mailing list, please do so. it is the
primary area to interact with other yapc attendees (world wide). you can
discuss events, best local beers, sharing rides/rooms, rental cars, places
to eat, hackathon projects, games to play etc. you can sign up on this page:

one of the major social events of yapc::na has been the arrival dinner. it
will be on tuesday, june 11 from 7-10 pm at moe's grill and tavern. if you
are planning to attend please signup on this wiki page. we need a quality
head count for them to arrange for enough food. we are getting drink deals
(1/2 price on margaritas so far and something for beer is in the works) so
read that page also for updates. if you are on a strict budget because you
are a student or underemployed, we will have several scholarships. contact
me off list if you want one of them.

   http://act.yapcna.org/2012/**wiki?node=Arrival%20Dinner<http://act.yapcna.org/2012/wiki?node=Arrival%20Dinner>

hope to see you at yapc::na and the arrival dinner!

thanx,

uri
--
Request pm.org Technical Support via support на pm.org

Andrei Protasovitski
< andrei[dot]protasovitski[at]gmail[dot]com >
Diemen, Netherlands