Apprentice opportunities

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.co.uk
Sun Aug 20 11:37:53 PDT 2017

Hi, we are looking to hire Linux/Perl IT apprentices near Milton Keynes.

Talisman Recruitment Technology uses Open Source software to run payroll
and recruitment for some of the UK"s biggest employers. This software is
built on Perl.

We are hiring 3 apprentices. One in the development team, one in technical
support and one in sales.

The development role will be doing Linux systems administration (Redhat)
and/or web development (Perl, ReactJS, node.js).

If anyone you know would like the chance to work for a software house
please share our details or call me on the number below.

Thanks,
Peter Edwards
07986 842718