Time for another Perl technical meeting

Tony Edwardson tony at edwardson.co.uk
Wed Sep 16 08:24:43 PDT 2015

Hi All

it's about time we had another Perl technical meeting and I would like
to propose that we go for one of the following :-
Tuesday 20th October
Tuesday 3rd November
Tuesday 17th November
If you have any preference, please let me know
I would also like to make a request to talks.
I plan to talk about WebAPI::DBIC (if I am still in the country)
Ian has indicated that the OU wil let us have the system seminar roow
for free again so I suggest we hold it there again.
Ian, can you check availablility for the three dates above please

Thanks
Tony