MK GeekUp #1 - a new MK geek social event Weds 7th Oct

Ian.Cameron ian.cameron at open.ac.uk
Thu Oct 1 06:31:06 PDT 2015

If anybody is interested, there is a new MK geek social event starting
this coming Wednesday 7th, of October.  Details below:

Eventbrite registration link (FREE)
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mk-geekup-1-tickets-18872324631

Milton Keynes GeekUp - or MK GeekUp for short - are a regular, social
meet-ups series for anyone interested or professionally involved with
technology, websites, design and related geekery.

GeekUp.org is the umbrella organisation, founded and organised by
Andrew Disley & friends, in London way back in 2005. You can find out
more on the geekup.org website.

MK GeekUp is organised by @AxelSegebrecht, a digital manager, and takes
place at every first Wednesday @MKSocialBar in central Milton Keynes.

All events are free and it is requested that you let everybody know
whether you are attending, so we can make sure a suitable space is
reserved.

Find us on Twitter @MKgeekUp, private message us or email
hello-at-mkgeekup-dot-org

Visit our event page for more information
https://mkgeekup.org/t/the-first-geekup-in-mk/15

WHEN
Wednesday, October 7, 2015 from 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (BST)

WHERE
MK Social - 499 Lower Twelfth Street Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK9
3PY GB

--
Cheers, Ian.