OT: Sun 13W3 male -> 13W3 male cables?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 03:44:24 PDT 2015

As some of you know I'm restoring "black" NeXT hardware at the
National Museum of Computing at Bletchley Park.

The colour machines require the use of the somewhat legendary NeXT
Y-cable (oft called the Unicorn cable). I've not been able to find one
yet in the BP huts but we have hardware that needs one, so I'm
thinking about building a few myself for the museum.

For this I need some Sun 13W3 male to male cables and some 25 pin
fully wired serial cables AFAICT.

Does anyone have any such Sun cables that are no longer used and that
they want to donate to the project?

I'll be at the PM social this evening if you're able to help and are
coming along. I should also be at the technical meet next week if
that's easier.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help,

Cheers,
Nick