Next Perl Mongers Technical Meet

Tony Edwardson tony at edwardson.co.uk
Wed Apr 29 03:45:05 PDT 2015

Hi All

I have asked my bosses and they are happy for us to hold it here.
We have a room of similar size to the OU System Seminar room with all
the facilities we need.
We are also very conveniently located near wetherspoons and the Station
The address is
IMS Evolve
1st Floor Matrix House
2 North Fourth Street