Tech meets

Ian Cameron Ian.Cameron at open.ac.uk
Thu Feb 27 11:44:10 PST 2014

On Wed, 26 Feb 2014 01:35:47 +0000
Nigel Titley <nigel at titley.com> wrote:
> On 25/02/14 18:16, Oliver Gorwits wrote:
> > On 2014-02-25 18:05, Ian Cameron wrote:
> >> I can book a meeting room again if necessary though.
> >
> > I can come and speak sometime, but this date wasn't convenient,
> > that's all.
> >
> > So +1 for another date later on (after first week of April, at
> > least).
>
> Just as a matter of interest I can give a talk on IPv6 and the IPv4
> crisis if that would interest anyone at a future date.

Thank you, Oliver and Nigel.  With you two and possibly Colin if he's
still willing/able to give his proposed talk we have three now, which
is great.

How about we try for an April technical meeting?  The following dates
avoid the existing PM and LUG social meetings: 1st, 15th & 22nd.

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Ian.
-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).