Tech meets

Ian Cameron Ian.Cameron at open.ac.uk
Tue Feb 25 10:05:52 PST 2014

On Tue, 25 Feb 2014 17:06:13 +0000
Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
> As Tony can no longer make the tech meet due to work commitments, I'm
> wondering if there's enough interest and alternative talk topics/demos
> (long and short, Perl or other...) to make the meeting a go-er or not?
>
> It would be a shame to have to postpone the meeting until later in the
> year, but it might be the most sensible option. I think a final yes/no
> decision needs to be made in the next day or two to avoid any
> uncertainty for potential attendees.

I exchanged some emails with Tony earlier today and have cancelled the
meeting room and removed the event from the calendar on the basis that
it seems unlikely we can find enough speakers.

I can book a meeting room again if necessary though.

--
Cheers, Ian.
-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).