Tech meets

Tony Edwardson tony at edwardson.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 13:09:26 PST 2014

Hi Guys

We seem to be slipping a bit on our Tech meets (we only had one in 2013
!) and so I would like to propose that in future, we hold them on a
regular schedule every three months to coincide with a the first Tuesday
of each month to avoid clashing with out Social meets.
It's a bit short notice for the first Tuesday of Feb (today) so lets
start with Tuesday 4th March.
So on this schedule for 2014 they would be on :-

4th March
3rd June
9th Sept
2nd Dec

If you think this is a good idea, I'll line up some talks for March

What do you think ?

Cheers
Tony