MKPM Tech meet: 22nd April

Colin Bradford cjbradford at
Mon Apr 7 17:22:25 PDT 2014

We have a tech meet planned!  We'll be meeting in the OU Systems Seminar
room on 22nd April, with the talks starting at 19:00.  The talks that we've
got planned so far are a bit of a change from normal - instead of being
about Perl, they will be technical talks that are hopefully of interest to
a Perl using audience.  If anyone has a talk that they'd like to present,
please let me know - we've still got space for longer (typically 20
minutes), or lightening (typically 5 minute) talks.