No subject

Christine Wong Christine.Wong at squareoneresources.com
Tue May 21 07:00:27 PDT 2013

I understand some companies do not engage with outside recruitment agencies so this might be a better way to get in touch than pestering you with phone calls. I am not entirely certain which would be worst - unsolicited phone calls or an email.

We are currently looking to grow the LAMP, Perl side of our business and would like to get in touch about any opportunities you might be recruiting for.

There are a number of candidates we are actively seeking new opportunities for and vice versa there are a number of roles we are currently recruiting for so if you are looking to recruit or if you would like to hear of new opportunities please do not hesitate to contact me on christine.wong at squareoneresources.com<mailto:christine.wong at squareoneresources.com> or 0207 665 5813.

The recent London Perl Mongers drinks sponsorship was a lovely experience for us and we hope to be able to continue giving back to the open source community in the near future.

Please note: All calls and communication with us are kept Strictly Private & Confidential.