BT Infinity Broadband

Pavel Merdin pavel at
Wed Sep 14 03:13:49 PDT 2011

Hi, guys.

I think that the main advantage might actually be the uplink speed increase.
Because it's kind of annoying to use services like Google Music on a DSL
Apart from that, I almost agree with you. It's quite pleasant that you can
download a file in 15 seconds, not 2 minutes, but I'm not sure if it is
worth the hassle. My experience tells me that you might be stuck with no
internet for months if something goes wrong with that connection.
As far as I know the main tie in is that you have to switch to a BT phone

/ Pavel

P.S. Sorry for the dup, Robbie, I did not include the list address in the