Leadership Handover

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Wed May 25 03:36:12 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Over the coming months I expect to spend less time in Milton Keynes, so
I've discussed the idea of handing over leadership with some of you

I'm pleased to announce that Tony Edwardson and Colin Bradford have
offered to keep everything running smoothly, with Tony as the nominated

Finally, thank you all for your help in making the group lots of fun and
for helping me learn more about Perl.  I'll still show up at meetings
occasionally, but not often enough to continue running the group
as effectively as I would like.