Perl Programming Best Practices video from 2011

Tom Hukins tom at
Mon Mar 14 02:32:45 PDT 2011

On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 08:06:42AM +0000, Nick Morrott wrote:
> I've just watched the "Perl Programming Best Practices" talk from last
> week's lca2011 conference, and thought others might be interested too.

At some of our pub meetings, I've tried to explain my dislike for the
phrase "Best Practices".  I don't think I've managed to express myself

I've just read something that sums up my concerns far more clearly
than I have managed: