Next MKPM tech meet: 6th September

Colin Bradford cjbradford at
Wed Jun 29 05:51:59 PDT 2011

We were discussing in the pub that it's been a while since the last
Milton Keynes Perl Mongers tech meet, and I volunteered to organise
one.  To avoid holidays and suchlike, I've picked a tentative date of
Tuesday 6th September.

So, if you'd like to talk, or suggest an alternative date, please let
me know!  This date is a couple of months before the London Perl
Workshop, so you can try a talk out at MK before unleashing it to a
larger audience at LPW.

Please feel free to forward this email to any others who may be
interested, but aren't subscribed to this list.