My first Perl Module ;-)

Tony Edwardson Tony.Edwardson at lchclearnet.com
Tue Feb 15 07:24:51 PST 2011

Please Read The Disclaimer At The Bottom Of This Email

Thanks for that - I agree
The documentation needs revamping
I chose Proc::Scheduler by looking at what already exist on CPAN and Proc is already there - however, I notice that Schedule also exists so
may-be I'll rename it Schedule::Something - Something to be decided tonight after a few Abbots !