Milton Keynbes

Tony Edwardson tony at miltonkeynes.pm
Tue Dec 20 03:38:02 PST 2011

Gentle reminder - this is tonight
Beer stocks replenished and 100MB broadband is back on-line !

Tony
Hi All

As previously communicated, next Tuesday's MKPM meet will now be held at
my place which is :-
4 Thorwold Place
Loughton
MK5 8BH

Where we will have various Wii & PS3 games on offer including Guitar Hero
Unfortunately, I might not be able to show off my 100MB fibre to property
broadband because BT decided to cancel it yesterday because they were
unable to install a new phone line even though the phone is on a
completely different circuit and my current phone line is being switched
to BT.
They tell me they can't switch it back on until Jan 4th when  the phone
gets moved to BT.
Negotiations are underway !

If you intend to come along, please being along something to drink and
unfortunately it's the chef's night off on Tuesdays so Large mixed grills
won't be available !
I will provide some snacky stuff and some booze but not enough for everyone.

Please also let me know if you intend to come along so I can get an
appropriate amount of stuff

Cheers
Tony

PS: if you have any good Wii, PS3 or even PS2 games - ( ideally multi
player)- feel free to bring them along