[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Workshop 2010

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Wed Sep 15 02:38:44 PDT 2010

This year's London Perl Workshop takes place on Saturday 4th December.

Please note, the Web site lives at
http://conferences.yapceurope.org/lpw2010/ not the address Mark
mentions below.

Register soon to avoid disappointment - this workshop always marks the
high point of the British Perl calendar, it costs nothing to attend
and the venue is within walking distance of Euston.

See you there!

Tom

----- Forwarded message from Mark Keating <m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk> -----