Next Technical Meeting (Was: Various Announcements)

Tom Hukins tom at
Thu Sep 2 09:10:17 PDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 12:02:21PM +0100, Tom Hukins wrote:
> It looks like this might take place on Tuesday, 12th October.  Please
> shout if this is inconvenient for you.

Ian has booked the usual room at the OU on the 12th so we'll meet
then.  The 14th celebrates the fifth anniversary of the first post to
this mailing list:

So let's celebrate our fifth birthday a little prematurely after the
meeting - bring your own jelly and ice cream.