Slides Online and Web Site in git

Tom Hukins tom at
Tue Oct 19 03:52:59 PDT 2010

The slides for our record attendance technical meeting are now sat on
a Web server waiting for you to read them:

Thank you very much to Colin Bradford for sorting all this out.  Colin
asked me to put the Web site under version control some time ago and I
finally got round to it.

If you would like to edit the site, please
"git clone git://" and let me
know when you've published your changes somewhere public.  If you need
help with git, ask for help on the IRC channel.

I chose git because it keeps a complete copy of the repository (free
backups), I like it, and it's commonly used for CPAN modules as well
as the Perl 5 source.

Finally, we still need volunteers to organise next year's technical
meetings.  So far, we have none.  Go on, it's fun!