Future Meetings (Was: Meeting: Tuesday 28th of September)

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Oct 11 10:26:53 PDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 05:47:37PM -0400, Andy Selby wrote:
> Aww, that means I've got to remember to send out 4 reminders every
> month, just kidding.

Heh, well if you feel like handing over the task, I suspect we can
find someone.  And if nobody wants to, I will.

> It's worth a try, we can always go back to one meeting a month if it
> doesn't work out.

Indeed.

Our Web page already says we're meeting in the pub on 26th October, so
let's stick to that.  From November, I propose we meet on the second
to last Tuesday of the month, which means 23rd November.

Also, thank you for reminding everyone about our technical talks at
the OU tomorrow:
http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/miltonkeynes-pm/2010-September/000783.html
(I guess another reminder can't do any harm)