Perl 5.12.1 is now available

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon May 17 02:30:58 PDT 2010

Following on from the recent release of Perl 5.12.0, we now have
5.12.1 which patches a few problems in the earlier release.

I'm impressed with the work Jesse has done on regularly releasing Perl
and thought I would share the good news with you all.  The perldelta
link in the announcement contains details of the changes.

Tom

----- Forwarded message from Jesse Vincent <jesse at fsck.com> -----