Fwd: Conex Europe - Perl Update
tony.edwardson at usa.net
Mon Jul 12 23:45:45 PDT 2010
Interested anyone ?
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Conex Europe - Perl Update
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:14:38 +0100
From: Matthew Geppert <matthew.geppert at conexeurope.com>
To: Tony.Edwardson at usa.net <Tony.Edwardson at usa.net>
Senior OO Perl Developer - ** Gain Finance experience ** - London
Good Afternoon, I hope all is well.
You have previously registered with Conex Europe in relation to Perl
I'm currently working with a market leading application service provider
providing niche web based services to the top-tier financial
institutions. They urgently need 2 senior perl developers working to
develop, enhance, maintain and support the companys hosted services. The
applications delivering the services generally have an interactive user
interface component delivered as dynamic web pages over the Internet as
well as a series of significant server based data processing components.
The role offers the opportunity to work in a small company setting with
other skilled developers to produce high quality software where good
work is both recognised and rewarded.
* Self-motivated, pro-active and autonomous, with good team-working skills
* Ability to absorb and retain complex business and technical
* Excellent design and software development skills
* Experience in software development for *nix / web deployment
* SQL and relational data modelling skills
* Experience developing in the LAMP stack
* OO design skills, including the ability to apply appropriate OO patterns
* Linux / Apache / MySQL / Perl
* GnuPG, CVS, IPTABLES
* Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with technical
contacts at clients, and to provide telephone support to end users
Please let me know if you are interested or alternatively if not, I
apologise for the inconvenience and if you could recommend someone, that
would be great?
I look forward to hearing from you,
01708 716 880
matt at conexeurope.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the MiltonKeynes-pm