YAPC::Europe 2010 Announcement

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Jan 25 07:43:40 PST 2010

This year's annual European Perl conference takes place in Pisa, Italy
between then 4th and 6th of August:
http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ye2010/

It's still a long way off, but I thought I'd pass on the announcement
as several of us usually attend.  Also, this gives speakers plenty of
time to plan presentations.

Finally, don't forget tomorrow evening's social meeting in
Wetherspoon's.  If you haven't been before, or think you might have
trouble recognising us, please ask off-list for my phone number.

See you tomorrow in MK and see you in the summer in Pisa,