Technical meeting: Tuesday 9th of February, 2010 (fwd)

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Fri Feb 12 01:39:01 PST 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 02:37:09PM +0000, Ian Cameron wrote:
> Milton Keynes Perl Mongers will hold its first technical meeting of
> 2010 on Tuesday 9th of February at the Open University's Systems
> Seminar Room.

It was good!  It was an unusual meeting, in that none of the speakers,
including me, mentioned Perl until the meeting had almost finished.
Given that I wanted to let other people organise these meetings partly
to bring variety, I'm pleased.

Given that I didn't organise the meeting, I haven't hassled the
speakers for their slides, but Colin has sent me his about
asynchronous HTTP and I have put them on the Web site:
http://miltonkeynes.pm.org/talks/2010/02/colin_bradford_http_async.pdf

The remaining slides will appear at http://miltonkeynes.pm.org/ when I
receive them.