Meeting: Tuesday 31st August 2010

Louis Houghton louis at louishoughton.com
Tue Aug 31 10:14:16 PDT 2010

I was hoping to come tonight and meet everyone for the first time but due to Easyjet's unrivalled incompetence I am stuck in Slovenia. It doesn't look like I'll be back in MK until long after midnight... Great.

I'll look forward to meeting everyone next month and possibly at the Open Tech Conference next week.