Book: Thoughts on The Definitive Guide to Catalyst

Phil Ironside phil at
Thu Sep 3 12:55:10 PDT 2009

I too am having a dip into the book and although I have not been able to 'play along' with the examples yet as work has been busy, I intend to have a bash at using it for some of my sites. As MST is one of the co-authors it also seems very personal somehow. I have also been trying to work out which bit Matt wrote, which may seem a little odd, but interesting all the same.

As I go through I hope the learning experience is as good as it promises to be. So often the books I have read deal so much with the higher stuff that the basics are left behind, almost as if to mention them is an admission of not knowing them.

Phil Ironside

Creative Spaces