Technical Meeting: Thursday 15th October, 2009

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Oct 12 09:32:37 PDT 2009

Hi all,

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 07:32:44PM +0100, Tom Hukins wrote:
> Milton Keynes Perl Mongers will hold our fourth and final technical
> meeting of 2009 on Thursday 15th October at the Open University's
> Systems Seminar Room.  Arrive at 7pm so the first talk can start
> promptly at 7.15.

The meeting takes place on Thursday this week.  For more details look
in the obvious place:
http://miltonkeynes.pm.org/

If you need a lift, don't know where the OU is, need a phone number in
case you get lost or need any other help please ask the list for help
as soon as possible.  Contacting me on the day might not work
depending on the whims of Ryanair and friends.  But I promise I'll
make it to the meeting on time. :)

See you all soon,