Meeting: Tue 30th March

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Tue Mar 31 05:27:31 PDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 11:21:49AM +0000, Gavin Westwood wrote:
> The monthly MKLUG/MiltonKeynes.pm meet-up is nearly upon us!
>
> As ever, it will be held at the Wetherspoons pub, near the railway
> station (not the one in the snow dome), next door to Chiquitos:
>
> http://miltonkeynes.openguides.org/?J.D_Wetherspoon%2C_Central_Milton_Keynes

Reminder:  this takes place today.  I plan to arrive just after 8, by
which time several people have usually showed up already.  You can
arrive whenever you like - I've heard rumours that a few hardy souls
carry on until closing time.

If you've not been before, or not recently, please come along.  We
talk about various things of technical and non-technical natures, and
if you have any Perl or Unix questions, or topics you'd like to
discuss, we should be able to find someone to help out.

If you think you might have trouble finding us, please ask for my
mobile number off list.

See you this evening,