Technical Meeting: Thursday 16th April, 2009

Tom Hukins tom at
Fri Jan 30 09:23:39 PST 2009

We have the usual room booked for this date.  We've gone for a
Thursday to give people who can't normally attend the chance to show

We currently have a grand total of 0 talks scheduled, so if you'd like
to tell us about something Perl-related, please form an orderly queue
in my inbox.  Please queue early to avoid worrying me.

If you give me a rough idea of what you're talking about and how long
you want to talk for, you will make me happy.

In other news, plans this year's YAPC::Europe has set dates and costs:

Their "Send a Newbie" program might interest some of this list's

Have a good weekend,