Meeting: Tue 28th April

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Thu Apr 23 13:22:38 PDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 08:56:32PM +0100, Andy Selby wrote:
> my pseudo code is as bad as my real code, you know the drill

Hehe, nice announcement, Andy.

> Starting from 8pm, and going on till the last people stumble off home.

I plan to arrive around 7 so if anyone wants to show up early, I'll
appreciate the company.  We only meet at 8 because I used to arrive
early and nobody else showed up, but that was years ago now.

If you've not been to a meeting before or if you might have trouble
recognising me, please mail me off-list for my mobile number.

See you all on the 28th,