All Slides Online (Was: Talk slides - WxWidgets)

Tom Hukins tom at
Mon Apr 20 03:49:05 PDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 08:09:36AM +0100, Peter Edwards wrote:
> Thanks all for the talks last night - some interesting stuff.
> The slides for my talk "Introduction to WxWidgets" are now up at

Yes, thanks again to everyone for an enjoyable meeting.  We now have
slides online for all talks that had them:

I've tentatively scheduled our next set of talks for some time in
July.  If you would like to present a talk, mail me with its title,
duration and a brief synopsis.

See you all on the 28th for the next social meeting, just over a week