Visiting Birmingham Perl Mongers

Peter Edwards peter at
Fri Sep 19 16:56:00 PDT 2008

Sure thing, count me in for a talk.

I'm sure the lightning flash of inspiration will earth by then ;-D

-----Original Message-----
From: at
[ at] On Behalf Of
Sent: 17 September 2008 10:32
To: Milton Keynes Perl Mongers
Subject: Re: Visiting Birmingham Perl Mongers

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 04:35:29PM +0100, Tom Hukins wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 05:54:52PM +0100, Tom Hukins wrote:
> > So, who wants to go and when?  Either the October or November
> > meetings look good to me.
> In the absence of any conclusion, I asked Barbie.  He chose October.
> Please contact him if you would like to present a talk.

Sorry for the delay in following this up.

Tom has kindly volunteered to extend his Logging talk, but I'm willing to
hear from anyone else that would like to present a talk. Oliver and Peter
seem likely candidates ;) If anyone else fancies doing a spot (whether a
short 5min lightning talk or longer), please let me know.

BTW Oliver, I think a formal talk based on your Catalyst List Framework
Builder would go down very nicely. You might also want to consider that for
LPW too if you're going :)

Birmingham Perl Mongers <> Memoirs Of A Roadie

MiltonKeynes-pm mailing list
MiltonKeynes-pm at