Visiting Birmingham Perl Mongers

Barbie barbie at
Wed Sep 17 02:31:45 PDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 04:35:29PM +0100, Tom Hukins wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 05:54:52PM +0100, Tom Hukins wrote:
> > So, who wants to go and when?  Either the October or November
> > meetings look good to me.
> In the absence of any conclusion, I asked Barbie.  He chose October.
> Please contact him if you would like to present a talk.

Sorry for the delay in following this up.

Tom has kindly volunteered to extend his Logging talk, but I'm willing
to hear from anyone else that would like to present a talk. Oliver and
Peter seem likely candidates ;) If anyone else fancies doing a spot
(whether a short 5min lightning talk or longer), please let me know.

BTW Oliver, I think a formal talk based on your Catalyst List Framework
Builder would go down very nicely. You might also want to consider that
for LPW too if you're going :)

Birmingham Perl Mongers <>
Memoirs Of A Roadie <>