Slides Online (Was: Technical Meeting: Monday 8th September 2008)

Barbie barbie at
Thu Sep 11 03:48:07 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 12:58:02PM +0100, Tom Hukins wrote:
> Now for the good news:  the Web page contains links to the slides that
> I have.  I plan to send the slide fairies round to collect slides from
> Barbie and Dave, but the tooth fairies claim prior art.  I hope our
> lawyers can resolve the matter promptly.

To avoid any hint of litigation, my slides are here:

BTW thanks guys for a good night on Monday. I believe JJ is planning a
visit to the next social, but alas I'll have to pass this time around.

Birmingham Perl Mongers <>
Memoirs Of A Roadie <>