Visiting Birmingham Perl Mongers

Edwardson, Tony Tony.Edwardson at
Wed Sep 10 23:58:47 PDT 2008

I've got a MPMV (Multiple Perl Monger Vehicle) capable of taking 7 along
- cheaper than the train
I'm game for either meet

-----Original Message-----
From: at
[ at]
On Behalf Of Tom Hukins
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 5:55 PM
To: Milton Keynes Perl Mongers
Subject: Visiting Birmingham Perl Mongers

So, have visited us several times over the past few
years and Barbie has given a couple of talks at our technical

We should return the favour some time.  Peter thinks we should hire a
minibus, but I suspect we'll end up making our way up on the train.
Here are some future meetings we could offer talks at:

I try to visit them once a year as they're a good bunch of people, and
I haven't got round to going this year.  It might be fun for a few of
us to visit as a group.  So, who wants to go and when?  Either the
October or November meetings look good to me.

MiltonKeynes-pm mailing list
MiltonKeynes-pm at