Technical Meeting: Monday 8th September 2008

Edwardson, Tony Tony.Edwardson at
Tue Sep 9 23:41:39 PDT 2008

Made the same mistake myself - I turned up last night and no-one was
there ;-(

-----Original Message-----
From: at
[ at]
On Behalf Of Andy Selby
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 6:02 PM
To: Milton Keynes Perl Mongers
Subject: Re: Technical Meeting: Monday 8th September 2008

>Gavin Westwood Wrote
> I'm sorry I wasn't there tonight - I wasn't feeling well over the
> and was also working late this evening. :-(

What? it's tonight surely?,  *checks mail*,      NOOOOOOO!
I thought it was tuesday as normal, Damn, I'd better go apologise.

Obviously I can't read subject lines or message bodys or I'd have
realised that the tech meet was yesterday and, therefore, would have
Sorry for missing it guys, and thanks to Gavin for saving me a trip out
MiltonKeynes-pm mailing list
MiltonKeynes-pm at