Visiting Birmingham Perl Mongers

Barbie barbie at
Wed Oct 15 01:32:27 PDT 2008

Hi Tony,

> In all probability, I will be working every day until the end of my
> contract at the end of November and then be out of a job

No problem with not being able to make it. Hopefully we can encourage
you guys to visit again next year too, when things are a little less
traumatic, and you'll be able to speak then.

Hopefully Tom and Peter are still on for the trip, and if Oliver is able
to make it too, then we can still have a nice selection of talks. We
should be able to have a talk or two on standby if required either way

Birmingham Perl Mongers <>
Memoirs Of A Roadie <>