[Fwd: [MK] Meeting: Tuesday 25th March 2008]

Edwardson, Tony Tony.Edwardson at commerzbank.com
Tue Mar 25 06:04:22 PDT 2008

Whoops, forgot it's the last Tuesday of the month and have double booked
myself.
I'll have to give it a miss tonight.
BTW: I'm considering getting out of the Banking sector due to the current
market turmoil and am applying for a contract with the BBC.
Anyone ever worked for them who can give me a low down on what they are like
?

Cheers
Tony

--