Technical Meeting: Tuesday 8th July 2008

Peter Edwards peter at
Mon Jul 7 17:09:47 PDT 2008

I'm coming up by train to MK central railway station and then on to the
If you still need a lift Oliver, give me a shout by email or at the number

Regards, Peter

Skype: Peter.Edwards  Tel/Fax: 0845 0537418

-----Original Message-----
From: at
[ at] On Behalf Of
Tom Hukins
Sent: 07 July 2008 13:13
To: Milton Keynes Perl Mongers
Subject: Re: Technical Meeting: Tuesday 8th July 2008

Reminder:  the meeting takes place tomorrow.

The OU is a bit out of the way, so if you need a lift or can offer a lift,
please shout.  I know Oliver needs a lift from Milton Keynes railway
station, so if you have a car and would like to see his talk, please be

Speakers:  Please mail me your slides as soon as possible to reduce the risk
of disaster.  Please test your laptops with the projector when you arrive.

The original meeting announcement lives here:

If you have any questions about the meeting, ask away.

See you tomorrow,
MiltonKeynes-pm mailing list
MiltonKeynes-pm at