Any one here with knowledge of Embperl

abhishek jain abhishek.netjain at
Wed Jan 2 17:26:52 PST 2008

I have a few questiond to ask regarding Embperl, is anyone here who can help
me out:
I have embperl +modperl setup on centos 4.5
I click on a link and it works fine , but the same link at other times gives
error (i believe $r object is not passed to my script, i use [- $r = shift
-] and here sometimes $r is giving problems ). If at that times i click on
refresh of browser the same link works fine,

I have other questions to ask like on Apache::DBI / Modperl any advanced
tutorial ?

Expecting replies
Thanks and kind Regards,
Abhishek jain