Lightning Talks Required for Tuesday 13th January 2009

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Dec 29 03:26:30 PST 2008

On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 11:46:50AM +0000, Tom Hukins wrote:
> Please mail me privately before the end of this year to let me know
> what you'd like to talk about.

It's almost the end of the year.  Please submit your talks soon so I
can announce the meeting next week.

Thanks to Tony, Rod, Colin and JJ for their submissions.

> The meeting will take place in its customary location, the OU's
> Systems Seminar Room.

I remember a few people suggesting improvements to the directions I
sent out last time, but I forget the details.  If you have
improvements, please review
http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/miltonkeynes-pm/2008-September/000478.html
and let me know what they are.

Season's Greetings,